Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Trouble In Pyongyang

Korean
test 'went wrong,' U.S. official says

The U.S. believes North Korea tried
to detonate a nuclear device and "something went wrong," a government official
told CNN Tuesday.



What is the matter, Dr. Kim?

The bomb will not go off!

Did you check the wiring?

Yes!

Is the ignition unit on?

Yes!

Is the loud honking machine calibrated with the shrill bleating machine?

Yes, of course I checked that!

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

Oooh! Aha! I know! I know something you can try!

What is it, Dr. Lee?

Give it a – oh, what do you call it – give it a, what was that called – oh yes! Give it a zetz!

What is a zetz?

That's what the Israeli scientists call it. Give it a kick.

A kick?

Yes! Kick it! Kick it!

Okay, I will kick it...

5 comments:

j said...

ILICISCOMK

Algernon said...

I don't know what this means.

Algernon said...

Oh, now I know what that means:

"I Laughed, I Cried, I Spat/Spilt Coffee/Crumbs/Coke On My Keyboard"

Thank you.

Ji Hyang said...

Reminds me of learning about Korean missles from our exterminator. Would you be so kind as to blog that story?

skroy said...

skroy cackles morbidly at algerblog as she stirs her bubbling cauldron...