Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Don't Use That Word

You know the one I mean, and if you really don't, you don't need to know.

I could promise you that I won't ever use the word, but I would have to say it. We could have a wonderful, frank discussion about the damage caused by the word - except that we can't. In fact, by promising to avoid using the word I cause it to appear in your mind without even having to mention it. Now what? How do we legislate?

Jesse Jackson, your ill-considered and intellectually stupid photo op contributes nothing to anything related to a solution or a way forward. Our country and all her people need a true light, not double-standards and redacted history.

How do you claim to claim to give your ancestors a present after you erase them?

Stupid. So miserably, righteously stupid. Go away.

No comments: