Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Peter Boyle

Who could forget that rendition of "Puttin' On The Ritz?" When Gene Wilder's Dr. Frankenstein donned top hat and tails to present his singing and dancing monster, singing the verses while the monster chimed in with that wailing voice of his. "Pudda on da riiiiiiiiiiiitz!!!!"

Lately, he was better known for a role he played on a sitcom I never watched. (I was told that everybody loves Raymond but I never checked it out.) Now the morning news tells us Peter Boyle has departed.

1 comment:

Trinity said...

I love that film, in Italy it colled Frankenstein Junior, but the original name, I think, was the Young Frankenstein, was it?
The translation of all the conversations wasn't the same of your but, it's always very funny
Good Night and Sorry for my english ;-)