Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Growing A Tomato Plant In Hollywood


"Is that a shoot?"

"I don't know."

"I think we should dig it up and plant it somewhere else."

"If we plant it in the ground now, it will die."

"How do you really know that? Let's try it."

"Shouldn't we give it more time? We only planted it this morning."

"Why did I drive here just to look at the soil? It's not coming up. I'm useless here."

"You know, you can transform your experience of watching the soil."

"Will you shut up already?"

"Your choice, man. Go ahead and suffer."

"Maybe LITERAL gardening isn't for me. Maybe my real inspiration is in making art inspired by tomatoes."

"Um, you know we have incorporated as a tomato nursery."

"Don't oppress my process!"

"Right, you guys talk, I'm going to water this little guy."

"Oh sure, water it AGAIN. And tomorrow it's going to need more. And the day after that. And the day after that. It's hopeless."

No comments: