Thursday, November 08, 2007

Meet Some Of My Friends

For the next couple of days, I will be at a conference away from the computer.

In the meantime, perhaps you might enjoy a look at some of my friends' blogs.

There's always something excellent to read over at Theriomorph's site.

Dr. Lori does a wonderful photoblog of her life teaching english (and Zen) in a small New Hampshire town here.

K. writes hilariously about her obsessions here.

Jane Redmont, a theological scholar, writes about faith, good food, sports, and whatever else distracts her from scholarly duties here. She also posts her semons, which are quite good.

I keep up with news about energy and the environment here and here.

For non-partisan analysis of political lies, spin, and bullshit, I keep looking at FactCheck. Bookmark this one.

And, since it always comes back to the food, please know my friend Andrew is starting up a video blog demontrating basic cooking for guys who don't cook. It promises to be very funny.

See you all this weekend!

1 comment:

Jane R said...

Thanks, darlin'. As they say down here in my new home in the Southland, "aren't you preeee-cious!"