Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Verbinage

Early in the morning I am motorolaed awake and after a half hour of DharmaCraftsing the waking process is assisted by a process of starbucking. Eventually I honda myself to work where I mostly PC but sometimes bic and do a lot of xeroxing and pitneybowesing.

While I do this, the kids are "texting" and "googling" and "IMing." Myself, I don't have as much time for those things. I don't facebook or myspace. I kala a bit, trying to play better each and every day. On my lunch hour I sometimes do a little extra starbucking and either some meading or more usually a little light Atlanticking.

By the time I honda back home I'm pretty tired. My love, what do you think? Shall we pizza hut tonight, or do you want me to o'keefe and merritt us some dinner?

No comments: