Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Play Airs This Week

On Friday, my play, Do You Hear What I Hear, airs on San Francisco public radio, and can be heard on the internet at http://www.shoestring.org/ throughout the week. I do hope you'll give it a listen and enjoy. An amusing play, I think, that was great fun to write.

And I am most grateful to Debbie Falb, Rudy King, Andrew Schark, Alisha Seaton, Justin Simien, Devra Zabot, and Sarah for reading the play aloud and/or listening to it and giving me their feedback, as well as Lance Roger Axt of Play It By Ear Productions for his encouragement and promotion of the piece.

4 comments:

Pam said...

How fun! I will definitely listen to your play!

Jane R said...

Oh, what fun! Mazel Tov. And just when I finally have a few moments to breathe. I will listen this week. Hurrah for you.

Jane R said...

I went to the website and it says Sept. 26 or thereabouts (the thereabouts being that they will have the audio available that day and the 24 h around it).

quid said...

I was able to hear it today. Congrats! I'd have you autograph my program and send it to me...but...scratches head...

I have a feeling it won't be the last play you write that I'll have a chance to "see" as well as "hear".

I love how you pursue this passion.

Quid