Monday, April 06, 2009

Cow Patty Bingo

No, they do not.

Oh, but yes, apparently they do.

In the teacher's lounge at school, I saw a flyer about buying tickets for something called "Cow Patty Bingo" and finally asked one of the other teachers about it.

She said, "Oh, it's disgusting." Still, the terrible secret had to be revealed to the newcomer. She went on: "They draw lines and numbers on the football field, and let a cow loose in there. If the first cow patty lands on your number, you're a winner."

"They do not do this."

"They do. Yes, they do. Welcome to Deming."

Speechless.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! I've heard of the event, but never witnessed it. My only experience with cow patties is trying to avoid them when walking through our pasture.

Come on...take a chance! You just might be a winner!

btw...cute giggles from Gabriel in your previous post.

Pam said...

What a riot!!!! LOL!!!

This is something a city boy just has to view for himself.

No, I have never even heard of Cow Patty Bingo.

I have stepped in a few, however, in my time.

quid said...

I thought we invented this in Minnesota.

Surprise.

It's spread to the far corners. This land is your land.

quid