Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Fascinating Blog To Tell You About

If you don't have time to read blogs -- and who does, really? -- make time for really interesting ones about the lives and thoughts of very interesting people.

These days, I'm boring. Feel free to skip me and have a read of this blog instead. My friend Jane steered me toward it. It is the journal of a pastor in a small town who was, until this past week, a closeted gay pastor. She came out to her congregation this week. Now it's getting even more interesting.

She needs to write a book about the process. In the meantime, we have her blog.

1 comment:

Jane R said...

Her sermon from yesterday is now up at the blog. It is spectacular. Even if your religious or spiritual language is not Christian it will speak to you, I think. (Not surprisingly, this pastor is also a person who is profoundly respectful of paths outside her own.)