Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Writer At Work

Whew.

Just finished the second of two radio plays for my friend Lance Axt. He is producing an hour-long program of short radio plays for Albuquerque's KUNM, to be performed in a live broadcast on June 20. (The show will be on the website as well, and on a CD release, I'm told.)

The first is a comedy called Simulated Drowning (a comedy in which two guys debate 'enhanced interrogation' after a few beers) , and the second is a drama with a science-fiction premise (my dad would be proud), The Heart Has No Location. So far, Lance liked the first, and hasn't seen the second.

I'm going to bed now. Night all, and have a good week.

3 comments:

Hal Johnson said...

That's really cool, A. I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I like sci-fi, so I'd be interested in hearing more about the plot in the second one.

quid said...

Good to know you are writing plays again. Let us know if they are "appearing"...

quid