Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Honk Chronicles: Day Three

Another long day of song and dance.

We compile a very long list of stuff we need for props and scenery. Joe promptly leaves town for several days.

I smile and wave hello to the board members who do not know that I know they were the ones who objected to me directing this show because of my religion. (Little do they know my real religion is theatre.)

We are putting the church secretary in the show in a small role. She rehearses with one of those wireless telephone clips on her ear.

One of the boys takes off on his bike after rehearsal. He forgets about a drinking cup he left out on one of the tables. His father, spotting the cup, calls the boy on his cell phone and tells him to ride back to church and take care of his cup.

No comments: