Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hello, U.K. and All Our Other Readers, Too

Over the past week, I've been paying attention to this blog's statistics. (I usually don't.)

The first thing that surprised me: people actually are reading this blog.

The second thing that surprised me: a lot of those people are in the U.K. On some days, there are more readers from the U.K. than from the U.S. and Canada combined.

Content-wise, the politically oriented posts seem to generate more interest than dharma-related posts, although my son Gabriel is also a popular attraction. Videos of him, however, are not as popular as photographs and stories about him.

So hello to you! However you have found us, thank you for dropping in and please feel free to drop a line, adore my son, and contribute your ideas.

No comments: