Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sitting In On October 15th

Mobilization For Healthcare For All has announced simultaneous sit-ins on October 15th in the following cities:

New York, Washington DC, Palm Beach (FL), Boston, Cleveland, Portland (OR), Los Angeles, Reno, and Phoenix.

These start at different times on the 15th, some in the morning, some in the afternoon or evening.

Logistically, I cannot get myself to Phoenix on Thursday on such short notice, but I sat down and thought about ways to do it. Since the next opportunity may also come on short notice, I'll have to organize myself so that I can respond.

See the website for details and contacts; I can also help you get in touch with contacts in these cities if you prefer. Another way to support the effort is to make a small donation.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Thanks for posting this - I'll keep an eye on developments here in Minnesota.