Saturday, February 18, 2012

Problems with Blogger

Life has gotten rather busy and I have not had time to share the stories with you. Even as I type this, I have keys on the desk for my trip to Las Cruces to teach acting classes.

I have been trying for two days to post some lovely photographs I've captured during my travels, but now Blogger -- which has been operating mostly well for quite some time -- is not uploading my pictures and so far we can't figure out what's going on.

Our apologies. Hopefully we will be able to resume our activities soon.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Though not the proverbial "last straw", difficulty in uploading photos was one of the main reasons I switched to WP.

I hope you have success soon so we can share in your adventures.

..and just for the record, I do not like Blogger's new word verification format.