Friday, July 26, 2013

Pole Dance School


You've got to learn pole dancing somewhere. 

"This is more than a trend or fad," says their website.  "Sensual dance and fitness classes are a statement of positivity and acceptance, where you are empowered through graceful, seductive movements to feel sexy, confident, feminine, and fit."  

As David Byrne remarked long ago, "To shake your rump is to be environmentally aware."  And in addition to pole dancing levels 1-4, rump-shaking is taught here.  

It's not such a big secret, to look at the testimonials on Yelp. There just might be enough bootie-shaking and pole-dancing going on in L.A. at any given moment that it could be measured on seismograph.  

Cool.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I remember having relatives that took belly dancing classes, back in the day. This seems to be the more modern thing and I know at least one person who takes classes.

LizFromLB said...

After reading this I realized my rump was actually a bit static and stodgy. I did shake it and I think freed up a little bit of stuck chi. Thanks Algernon!

Algernon said...

Mazel Tov, Liz! Daily shaking is recommended.