Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Cats


This is Franklin.  He's the cat who showed up days after I left the country in 2012, had a name within 24 hours, and has been part of the family for a year and a half.




And this is Duncan.  Duncan was a stray kitten who followed Franklin home during the monsoon season, as a pretty nasty storm was arriving.  Although I dimly understood the risk I was taking, I could not leave a kitten out in the rain like that, so she came in for the night.  And the next morning the kids had named her and well, you know.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awwwww, I'm always a sucker for animals (though my experience with kitties is limited to "grandcats").

They are both beautiful and appear to be well-behaved around the decorations.

Thanks for sharing them with us.